Saturday, March 20, 2004

Yeah yeah yeah, This is the type of thing my parents warn me about allllll the time. Don't push yourself too hard you will make yourself sick. Don't stay out too late and drink too much because you will make yourself sick. Well, this past week and a half I have partied so hard and given myself no time to recuperate from the nights prior that I have come down sick and exhausted. It started with sneezes here and there. Then I got a nasty stuffy/runny nose and now I have a cough that makes me feel like my old bronchitis is back or something but I don't know for sure. My first remedy to all of this is to lock myself up in my house and treat it and rest as much as I can. Also I actually am still recovering from my surgery that was less than 3 weeks ago. I am not totally better. So I am under a self imposed house arrest.

Other than being sick I have been having a blast lately. Thursday evening and night Ed, Shoofly and I went to visit Miss Jessica Wakolbinger at her college of Truman State University in Kirksville, MO. We had a blast. We had Jessica as our guide to show us the town and experience different bars and scenes. We found the "House of Jesus" and apparently he is not for sale. Took our picture with Mr. Kirk the founder of the awesome ville. We "dipped" every time we were told to. Illinois is actually north of Missouri. My preppie frat name is Brent, Ed was Marcus, Shoofly was Donny, and Jessica was Misty. Had some awesome microbrews at a local restaurant brewery called IL SPAZIO'S. Large kitchen utensils on the wall in Mexican restaurants can freak Jessica out. Some dude accused me of having his hat. People at the Dukum Inn do not know the joy of a good PhotoHunt except for one waitress named Stephanie. Jack has moods and you don't fuck with the moods. Bellacino's in Kirksville is genius and has a TCBY inside with it. The PetroCard is tougher than it looks. I may someday work at the Kum and GO just so I can say I service customers everytime I work. What a good time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters