Thursday, February 16, 2006

I roam from town to town

So my life is mundane. I work. I hang out with children for most of my day. Today they drove me nuts. Well not really, but they stressed me out.

Since I was in the hospital my sleeping patterns have been all messed up. While in the hospital I would be up til all hours of the night because they of course would come in and bother me every so often so I didn't get a chance for good sleep. Not that I could get good sleep in those uncomfortable beds. Ick.

So anyway, I've been staying up until about 2 or 3 in the morning while I get up at about 6am. This does not make for a fun day but luckily I have a break in the middle of the day. This affords me time to nap if I need it. Well, I prefer not to nap if I can help it but since I haven't been sleeping much I really couldn't help it. So I set out last night to put an end to the napping and staying up insanely late. I came home from work at 6, ate dinner, then proceeded to take 3 tylenol PMs. I've taken 3 before without any problems but also in the past it didn't have a huge effect on me either. Well, I don't know if it is because of the lack of sleep but halfway through the ILLINI game I passed out, litterally. My mom had to wake me up to tell me that the game was over while I am sleeping sitting up on the couch with my head proped up on my hand. Well, I proceeded to go to bed at 9pm. I have no idea of the last time I headed to bed that early with intentions of sleeping the entire night. I slept until about midnight, I woke up. I was like, "Crap, I woke up." but I walked around the house and then went and layed back down. I then did not wake up until my alarm went off at 6am. That was some of the best sleep ever. Then today, thinking, hey, I got tons of sleep and won't need a nap was wrong, but I forced myself through. I got tired toward the end of my break but figured I would be fine and I was.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters