Saturday, July 15, 2006

The horizon is bright

I see good things in the future. Not the immediate future but soon. I'm finding a groove, a groove that works for me.

Last night I went and saw Duf and Em at their going away party. It was a big party. I think that everyone they knew was there. Well, just about everyone. It was a good time. I wish that I could have stayed later but I had to work the door at Browns at 9.

Not many people were out last night. I think that the Sweet Corn Festival is a factor in that. I wish I could go out to that tonight but I have other fish to fry.

Last night Mandi noticed that I didn't smoke at all throughout the evening. She was impressed. I simply stated that when I quit, I quit. She was like, yeah, but most people when they quit still ween and have one here or there. I'm like, naw, I just don't do it. That's all there is to it. She congratulated me.

I did notice that my eyes were burning pretty badly last night, I think that may have to do with the cigarette smoke in the bar.

So still not smoking and not drinking alcohol. I was inquired about how long I am going without drinking alcohol. The length of time is unknown but I do know that it is going to be for a considerable amount of time. Months maybe, I'm not sure.

My Quasi made a surprise appearance last night. It was very nice to be able to see her. It's been like 2 months.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters