Wednesday, January 24, 2007

You had me at hello

Well well well. What have I been up to you may ask? Working. Jesus H. I work too much and it is starting to wear me down. Not really feeling sick but just exhausted.

I'm still social though. You can find me out many nights. My spots usually are Browns then Mojos on Fridays and Saturdays, The Curve on Sundays, and The Lace on Mondays and Tuesdays. All late night of course because I'm working most days and evenings. It is my wind down time before bed.

I am starting soon, very soon, to look for employment with the State of Illinois. I finally got off of my extremely lazy rear end and requested my ISU transcript so that I can properly fill out an application with the State. What it boils down to is this... I need a job that pays well enough for me to live AND save money AND have great health insurance. It is hard to go anywhere in life if you are unable to do all three together.

I've got some fun time off coming up soon. I will be heading to Chicago to see my favorite band in the world perform for the 5th time. This will be my most for one particular band. Dave Matthews is a close second with 3 or 4 times but I cannot recall now because it has been eons since I have seen Dave. Anywho, I will be in Chicago on the weekend of February 9th-11th.

BEARS ARE IN THE SUPER BOWL! I cannot wait! I asked off Super Bowl Sunday like 2 weeks before they made it because I had faith that they would go all the way. Now they just need to win the Bowl.

I appologize for the lack of posting but when I don't get online for days at a time and when I do it is just a few minutes it is hard for me to put anything to text. I assume that if you really want to know what I am doing you can hunt me down at the places that I always am or just call me. My number is the easiest in the world....

Well, I need to get spiffy so that I can go chill with friends at the DH in a few minutes. Byebye for now.

5 Comments:

At Thursday, January 25, 2007 12:34:00 PM , Blogger Amanda said...

Cowboy Mouth will be fun, but otherwise I don't know how fun Chicago in the middle of February's going to be.....it's COLD!

 
At Thursday, January 25, 2007 3:20:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so looking forward to Cowboy Mouth and just getting out of town in general! Don't worry Amanda...I'm sure Kyle will find lots of fun stuff to do in Chicago, in the cold, cause at least its not the Patch! Right, K?!

 
At Friday, January 26, 2007 10:51:00 AM , Blogger K- said...

I don't know. I heard that Chicago is such a boring town...

Of course I'll have fun. Hanging out with friends and drinking adult beverages are good times.

 
At Friday, January 26, 2007 11:28:00 AM , Blogger Amanda said...

Seriously, when it's this cold people don't go out as much. It's kind of weird.

And Chicago's not boring, but it takes a lot of money to do most of the fun stuff...especially in winter...no free people watching.

We watch a lot of giant TV :)

 
At Friday, January 26, 2007 7:01:00 PM , Blogger K- said...

I like a lot of Giant TV

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters