Sunday, March 21, 2004

Well, not much going on today for me. Except for the fact that the Fighting Illini just kicked Cincinatti's ASS! I believe the Illini won by 24 points with over 60% field goal shooting. It was simply an amazing game. This was the second round and now the Illini move on to play Duke a #1 seed in the Sweet 16 section of the NCAA Tournament. Those boys were on fire and I hope they can reignite that intensity this coming Friday evening when they play again.

Other than that. I'm just lounging around today. I slept in cause last night I took a good dose of Tylenol PM so that I could get a good night's sleep. I've still got this cold and at night I am up coughing alot. It sucks believe me. My sister Jennifer called the house today. She was upset cause she lives in LA and was unable to get the game cause another one was being shown instead. She would get clips every so often and had to watch the scores shown in the upper right corner. I felt bad for her but then had to let her go because the game was about to come back on! HAHA!

I'm probably just going to hang out and watch some movies today. Last night I watched The Wedding Singer. Good movie, I love it every time I watch it. Tonight I think I am in a Big Lebowski mood.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters