Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Report

I don't have much to report.

I did notice that Becky posted a new entry on her blog in regards to her soon to be born baby.

Here is the link to the new entry

Life as I know it

Other than that, the Illini are pissing me off, even in High Definition.

Baseball season starts soon. YAY! Can't wait to see all the changes and moves that the Cubs have made put into action.

This week is dragging along. I'm looking forward to Friday. This could be a HUGE weekend for me. Let's hope at least.

Would anyone that has a membership to Sam's Club be interested in taking me out there so that I can make a purchase in the next few days? Post a comment, text, or call me please.

I AM WORKING THE DOOR ON FRIDAY NIGHT. EVERYONE COME AND SEE ME. I was very disappointed in the turn out last Friday. Melissa is the only one who took the time to come and hang with me. Thanks Melissa!

3 Comments:

At Wednesday, February 22, 2006 12:00:00 PM , Blogger gotshoo.com said...

K - if you worked the door at Walmart, I'd be there every day.

 
At Wednesday, February 22, 2006 12:43:00 PM , Blogger K- said...

If I worked the door at walmart I would be like 75 years old.

 
At Wednesday, February 22, 2006 12:50:00 PM , Blogger gotshoo.com said...

Only about 50 years away.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters