Monday, July 17, 2006

Why oh why am I still up?

I have pretty much finished my portfolio for EDU201. I've got all of my artifacts for all of my standards. I made a snazzy cover page and table of contents. I need to write brief descriptions about each artifact stating why it is appropriate for the standard I placed it in. I figure, shouldn't take more than an hour. BUT I decided a little bit ago I have done enough for today and I am going to bed. BUT for some reason I am still at the blasted computer and decided to put off bed even longer by blogging about it. Smart I know.

All I gotta say is that I am surprising the hell out of myself by how well I am doing in my class. Only 4 class periods left. I have to present my portfolio to the class on Tuesday and then I think the final is the only thing left after that.

Well, I am going to bed. Busy day tomorrow.

3 Comments:

At Monday, July 17, 2006 12:18:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Way to go! You have clearly put a lot of effort into your class this time, and it has paid off!! You are certainly on the right track! ~Jen

 
At Monday, July 17, 2006 6:50:00 PM , Blogger JD said...

Go Kyle! Go Kyle!

 
At Tuesday, July 18, 2006 9:31:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

great job ky!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters