Sunday, October 29, 2006

Ode to THEED

Tonight was not the same. There was no Curve. There was no cheering as the clocks roll back. No one gets it when I say this is the best holiday ever. No photohunt. Only one shot of Jack, JUST ONE! It feels like I have sinned. I did dress up (seeing as how it is Halloween weekend), some what, I claimed it was Capone that I was going for. It was no Sundae though, not even close.

Tomorrow when I get up
Arizona at Green Bay and San Francisco at Chicago at the same time! I don't have many if any that I can count on. Wings has gotten lonely.




He sings the songs that remind him
Of the good times
He sings the songs that remind him
Of the better times

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters