Wednesday, October 25, 2006

UF!

What a day! Long long long day. Stuff that I can't discuss here. I worked both jobs, got a little nap in today. I didn't get to see anyone today, at all besides coworkers, which is fine and dandy but I need my friends, the ones who know me. Tomorrow (Wed) I don't have class. My teacher has decided to take a personal day and not have class. Fine by me, I get to work til 6 then and not lose money and then have the rest of my night free to do whatever I want. I saw a movie on Monday night. The Prestige, which is super good. Great performances, very solid, and good story line too, keeps you thinking. Who knows, maybe another movie, or maybe something else. Anything fun to do out tomorrow night? I think I'll check out the IT and see if there is anything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters