Monday, November 06, 2006

Gone Daddy Gone

The weekend is over already. Flew by! I did all the shift director stuff tonight by myself with minimal guidance. Now, I just need to work on speed. My pay raise goes into effect next pay period. Yay. I like money. Tomorrow I have to pay a lot of bills. Boo! I hate bills.

I get to see 2 of my sisters, my brother in law, my future brother in law, Ed and Amanda, and Jessica and Gavin (the married couple to be) and the W. Family ALL this coming weekend. I am very excited. Because they are not coming to me, I am going to them. Weekend Vacation. First time I will have had 3 consecutive days off in a row since the second week of June.

2 Comments:

At Monday, November 06, 2006 4:53:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you abbreviate my last name because you don't know how to spell it? Ha Ha Ha Ha!! We are looking forward to seeing you as well. It has been awhile, it seems. :) ~Jen W.

 
At Monday, November 06, 2006 5:14:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes Ky! We are excited to see you too!... I was able to take a half day on Friday so I will be home when you get there!!! SS

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters