Friday, November 03, 2006

I will go down with this ship

Friday, Friday, Friday. What can I say? Hmmm, Did board game night last night with a few friends. That was a good time. We played Piece of Mind and Cranium. I didn't win but I didn't do to shabby either. Kirsten made some great chili and I had a few adult beverages. Then I headed down to DH to chill for a while. Then went to the Lace for 50 cent Natty Light Draft night.

Tonight, I'm working at DH as usual. In 1 week I will be in St. Charles Illinois for Jessica's wedding. I can't believe that it is so close already.

2 Comments:

At Saturday, November 04, 2006 12:15:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You're quoting dido and going to the lace twice in one week?!?!?!

what the hell is wrong with you Kyle!

By the way .50 seems awfully high for some natty light. now natty ice is a different story.

 
At Saturday, November 04, 2006 3:05:00 AM , Blogger K- said...

Actually I went there 3 times this week.... AND Saturday night hasn't happened yet... so who knows?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters