Sunday, March 21, 2004

Passing the time...

I'm sitting here listening to my favorite band Cowboy Mouth on headphones on my computer. I'm not doing much of anything but at the same time I feel so busy. I'm just surfing the internet for upcoming summer concerts. I don't think I'm looking in the right places because I don't see many that I would really want to attend. There used to be a kickass festival towards the end of May down at "The venue formerly known as Riverport Amp." It was called PointFest and was put on by the St. Louis radio station called The Point. Well, I'm looking into it for this year thinking HEY! I could possibly swing by that this time around but nooooo. I see nothing about it. All I can find is Ozzfest which is at the end of summer and I really don't want to do that. I might enjoy seeing Ozzy by himself for the heck of seeing him cause I do like "some" of his songs. But damnit I was looking forward to PointFest and it doesn't look like it is on. So anyway, concerts seem to be lagging. I am planning on traveling around the country at the begining of this summer so I should possibly try to find other venues out along the west coast that Ed and I could hit up.

I would really like to see Cowboy Mouth this summer sometime and they actually a few times are not the far from Central Illinois and far for me would be more then 4 to 5 hours away. Driving long distances is fine with me as long as I can get enough sleep ahead of time. But yeah they are going to be in Wisconsin at this place called Capital Brewery which just looks really cool. I really would like to hit that up. Just the venue seems like it would be a kick ass time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters