Wednesday, January 26, 2005

There I go

There it goes, another trend according to Shoo. I've done it a few times and now Ed is quoting rap songs. Shoo feels the need to fit in so he thus will start quoting song lyrics. I can't wait for Mels, Becky, Betsy, Phil, and Jessie to do it too, jk. You do what you want. Don't feel the pressure to quote songs because really there is no pressure. If you feel pressure then the only person putting pressure on you is you.

I leave you with a little Otis

"I left my home in Georgia
Headed for the 'Frisco bay
'Cause I had nothin to live for
And look like nothing's gonna come my way

So I'm just...
Sitting on the dock of the bay
Watching the tide roll away
I'm just sitting on the dock of the bay
Wasting time "



5 Comments:

At Wednesday, January 26, 2005 10:44:00 AM , Blogger gotshoo.com said...

K, sometimes you make no-sense. Like, what - huh - noo -- whoo? Like that.

 
At Wednesday, January 26, 2005 10:52:00 AM , Blogger K- said...

Shoo, I don't write for you. I write for me with the knowledge that other people read me. Do you have a recent example of not making sense? Is there something in this particular post that you don't understand? Can I walk you through my mind somehow? I doubt you really want that because I don't think that you could handle it anyway.

 
At Wednesday, January 26, 2005 11:17:00 AM , Blogger JD said...

Do you guys want me to pass a note between you in class. Are we still friends? Circle: yes or no.
Kyle, you haven't been reading my blog posts very carefully. The titles have been song lyrics.

 
At Wednesday, January 26, 2005 2:25:00 PM , Blogger phillip said...

ed's quoting rap lyrics now? jesus, way to hop on the bandwagon, dork! no, ed has been quoting rap lyrics way longer than i've known him (I remember the poetry project when he freaked on what's-her-face for correcting his typo on the cover. free pony for anybody else who remembers the typo). the only effect your quoting of entire songs has had on us is to cause me to skip way more posts entirely. but i'm not one to talk shit.

 
At Wednesday, January 26, 2005 7:11:00 PM , Blogger K- said...

Jessie, Oh I noticed the titles. I figured that is just what you do. A music as titles only thingamabobber.

Phil I do remember the project. I think it was in Pence's class if I recall correctly? Now I think I wasn't in your period but I remember seeing all of them. I did mine movie titled themed. Planes, Trains, and Automobiles and did all this poetry about transportation. I don't remember Ed's exactly but I do remember it and a big deal being made about it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters