Sunday, January 23, 2005

Surprise!

Yesterday was awesome. A buddy of mine fixed my car. I had a few minor problems with it. Not the engine part of it but rather my driver's side door. My window wouldn't stay up because I broke the rotary thingy that guides the window when I tried to put the window down while it was frozen. My car got side swiped a few weeks ago by a drunkard down by the bar so only my drivers door had a dent in it. Then also my key hole on my door had messed up a few months ago and I could no longer lock or unlock my door from the outside of the vehicle. Well, my buddy is amazing and fixed all of these things for me at his house. He rocks. I couldn't thank him enough times but I tried. He and I spent the early afternoon together while waiting to get the stuff going to fix the car. Had Wendy's together which was mmm mmm good. I love those Jr. Bacon Cheeseburgers but I am a little upset that the Wendy's on Wabash still has them at 1.29 instead of .99 which they should be like everything else on the supervalue menu.

It was also that buddy's surprise birthday party last night at the bar. He certainly was surprised too. He was like, I fix your car today and you can't give me one hint that this is happening tonight. It was great. There was a keg of bud light and a decent amount of food. Most of the people I didn't know except for about 5. I make due though. I know enough people to still have a good time. I just wander around and not stay in one place. That is until my other friends finally start showing up. Then I can sit and relax. That is exactly what I did. I might be calming down in my old age. I'm not sure though. Or else I don't have the right catalyst anylonger. I think I'm getting boring. I have social expectations of myself and I'm not meeting them. I just don't have the energy much anymore. I have no motivation and I'm tired alot. Work, hang out, sleep. That is all that I seem to do anymore. I try to do other things but while I'm doing them I always seem to think about how I would rather be home by myself and then people ask me what is wrong and all that I can reply with is that I am tired. I can't go around saying I don't want to be here... Can I?

My dad woke me up saying that I had a flat tire. That was wonderful. So I was about to get ready to go take care of that and then he comes back in saying he aired it up for me with this little automatic pump he has. So I then decide now I don't have to get ready. I hope that it doesn't leak more and that it is just the cold weather.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters