Tuesday, January 25, 2005

I guess

So I'm guessing that Ed made it to Florida alright. The most he has chatted with me is when he was looking for airfares online while he was in Atlanta. That conversation lasted about 2 minutes. I know he has had car problems and has written briefly about them on his blog. If you want more infomation on Ed's drive to Florida then check out his blog and Jessie's and Shoo's and maybe Mels' too.

I think a lot of people are going down to Mardi Gras in New Orleans this year to hang with Ed who is also going. It seems like a lot of people at least. I've done that before and it is an awesome time. Remember guys, have your cameras ready. You might get an eye full from people you're with in addition to the millions of other tourists already there. Wear old comfortable tennis shoes too. Your feet will hurt and get very very dirty. Take care of your feet! I myself won't be able to make it down there even though no one has asked me. I'm assuming that it is one of those "I know he can't go so I won't bother asking" types of deals. I've got to keep working. I haven't been able to save a penny for my "visit" to Los Angeles, whenever that will be I don't know. I was hoping to go in the Springtime sometime. Yes, I know that it is still Wintertime but I keep having expenses pop up and I can never seem to save.

I went and saw Ocean's 12 last night with Philly G at the Nice Theater. It was spur of the moment for those of you who will gripe and moan about not getting invited. At 9:30pm we were on the phone and the idea popped into my head for a 10pm movie. Philly G agreed and we went. It was a good movie. I do recommend it. It follows the first one nicely. It is predictably interesting and fun. If that makes sense then good. If not then keep thinking about it.

Tonight is the BIG TEN Illinois (1) vs. Wisconsin (18) basketball game. It starts in just about an hour. I'm so stoked. This could be the best matched game we will have played yet. A ton of people are worried that the Illini may lose this game. I have faith in our abilities to pull out a W on this one. I hope everyone watches and roots them on towards a victory. GO ILLINI!

Other than that I have no more to say. Goodbye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters