Tuesday, February 15, 2005

Say What?

WhatchootalkinboutWillis?

Not much to say here that I can share with the public. Not keeping "secrets" but it is just that I cannot just put anything out here. I was supposed to go to lunch today with a friend but I ended up being a horrible person and called to say I was too tired to go. I was! Really! Monday I didn't get a nap in and I was going on 4 hours of sleep from last night. So today I did the usual wake up fine and all but then I got dead tired during late morning and needed to lay down. Once I was down, I was out for the count. So I postposed our lunch for another day that is yet to be determined. I was so looking forward to it too. It would be a sitdown restaurant which would then work with my giving up of fast food. But alas I was too sleepy. So the highlight of my day didn't even happen because of my stupid self. Work was fine as usual. I tried to find people to do dinner with me but people were busy or didn't call me back. I hate that. I did go to DH to meet up with a friend to hang out for a while. That was an alright time. Probably better than I would have had sitting at home doing nothing.

Stupid Valentine's Day. It gets me in the "I need someone" mood. Which usually just depresses me cause I don't have anyone that appears to be interested. I'm not the guy all the girls drool over. I'm just me. People take me or leave me. It is usually the leave me option. Or even the don't bother with him in the first place rule that appears to be on the list of eligible women. Oh well, yeah yeah, I know, someone is bound to come along. I have been hearing that since about 8th grade. So going on about 10 years now. I'm not asking for marriage or anything. I'm not ready for that. I've got some other things to do first like finish college and start a steady salaried job. My thing is that, it is at the point that all of my best guy friends are in relationships. I'm practically the only one who isn't even quasi dating someone. That really cuts deep when that happens and it happens every so often. Now it is in full force. Everywhere I turn I see my buds out with their ladies. Then there is me. I'm just the 3rd wheel poking along behind wondering why I'm along for the ride in the first place cause I'm not needed there anyway. Bah. Enough of that. I'm going to bed.

Peace.

1 Comments:

At Thursday, February 17, 2005 9:50:00 AM , Blogger JD said...

K, I don't give a damn if you drink/don't drink/wear your underwear on your head. Ok, so I don't CARE if your undies are on your head, but I would find it extremely humorous. I'm just glad you have been around more lately :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters