Wednesday, April 20, 2005

I don't know

Sometimes I think things are great. Then I see that things are not great. Everyone seems to be getting on with their life except for me. I feel like I am waiting for life to start. I think it may have passed me by already.

Tonight is Em's going away gathering. I hope I can make it. I have stuff to be doing for class that I need to get going on. I've been procrastinating.

I'm really tired right now. I have to lie down.

Yesterday, Deron Williams of Illinois Men's Basketball is going Pro.

Yesterday, The world has a new Pope. Pope Benedict XVI.

Yesterday, the Abraham Lincoln Presidential Library and Museum was dedicated by President George W. Bush.

Yesterday was the anniversary of the Oklahoma City Bombing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters