Monday, April 18, 2005

Knot

I have a painful knot in my shoulders on my back right side. It is HUGE! This knot is so big that is could be used to tie the Titanic down at the dock. This is the second time in a week that this has happened. I just popped a few ibuprofin and hopefully they kick in soon because it is driving me insane. Honestly.

I might do a movie tonight. I haven't been able to get some of the regulars out so then I kind of lose interested if the regulars can't go. It is like, that is the base and then I build from there. If you're not a regular then that is your own fault. Call me and ask me about movies. I'm tired of getting no's from everyone. It is real disheartening when people seem so interested or else say that we need to do something outside of the bars and then say no when I set it up.

I stayed home all of yesterday and last night too. I watched the movie Death To Smoochy before bed. Great movie. I saw it in the movie theater when it was there and just purchased the DVD. It is a dark comedy with Ed Norton, Robin Williams, Danny DeVito, Jon Stewart, and others.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters