Tuesday, July 19, 2005

I'm on my way

And I do know where I'm going.

Today I hopped on the professional scale that is at my place of employment. I did this when I needed to change back into normal dry clothes since I had just been swimming. Well, low and behold, I am down to 327 lbs. I KNOW! I've lost 33 pounds so far. Only 120 to go. Some say that they can tell. I personally cannot tell. I don't feel any lighter and I don't think that I look any "thinner". The only way I can tell is that the scales tell me so. So I must be doing something right. Of course I know I am doing everything right. I'm eating very very healthy, eating 3 meals, not snacking, and not eating after dinner. Oh, also, I have given up cola beverages for the most part. I'm still deliberating whether or not to let myself have them with alcohol. ALthough I have cut back on alcohol intake also. The only thing that I have not really started in on yet is the exercising. Which is the only gauranteed way to increase metabolism. And and increase in metabolism is exactly what I need the most.

So for those of you rooting me on to become the new me. 33 pounds of my old me is already down for the count.

1 Comments:

At Wednesday, July 20, 2005 2:45:00 PM , Blogger Willow'sMomma said...

Kyle you are an inspiration! I can totally tell in your face, you are doing an amazing job, keep up the good work!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters