Saturday, July 09, 2005

My Life

Things have not always gone well for me. Sure, I've got it good in some areas. I've got a great family and tons of great friends. I live practically rent free with my parents which is a plus and a minus. School has always been tough for me. My head has not always been in the game. I'm working on that though. Now my biggest burden has smacked me in the face for the last time. My weight has always been an issue since I was a little kid. There were times when young that I was in shape and not fat. Those were the days. If I only knew how good I had it then.

I am taking healthy measures to help me lose all my excess weight. I'm not talking 50 pounds, nor even 100 pounds. I am planning on losing 150 pounds. I am already 5 pounds on my way as of today. One measure that I have taken was to meet with a dietician and figure out what I need to do to lose weight. Then after that I have taken another measure to help keep me motivated. I have enrolled with a hypnotist to help me along the way. I forsee great things in my future. This won't be all over night but I think that I can get to where I want to be within a year if I try hard. Sounds crazy I know but I do think that it is possible. And what is another year when I've wasted so many years of my life already.

I may not show it but my weight consumes my life. I cannot do anything without it smacking me in the face. Even going to the movies is tough because I don't have anywhere to put my arms so I usually put them together in front of me so that I don't hog the arm rests. The stress fracture in my foot is still hurting me. A reminder of how I need to lose this weight. My biggest beast of burden. You all will see a new me surfacing. I hope that this all works out. It will work out and for the best too.

1 Comments:

At Monday, July 11, 2005 8:32:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know you can do it Kyle!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters