Monday, July 11, 2005

In The Beginning

Tomorrow morning I begin 10 months of hypnotherapy. I have already started motivating myself anyway. I've done diets. I start off strong and steady but then I usually come to a fizzling halt. I have a tough time sticking with it. Food is the enemy. Sometimes I think that I may be addicted to food in the wrong way. Food is only a part of life to stay alive. Life does not have to be centered around food. I'm trying to make this true. Some people think that I am doing a diet. Diets are usually viewed as temporary. This is not going to be temporary. I'm planning on eating right for the rest of my life. Sure I will have a bad for me meal every so often but not all the time. Healthy Kyle is the way it is for now on. Hopefully my foot will get better soon so that I can start exercising more and get better results. In 5 weeks when I go back to the dietician I want the doctor to be surprised at how well I am doing. It is going to be great.

I told my family tonight that once I get to a good weight the first thing that I want to do is go to Six Flags Mid America and ride the roller coasters... Especially the Batman. Reasons for this you may ask? Last time I attempted to ride that coaster I was unable because I was too big for it. The safety restraints wouldn't latch. I love roller coasters. It saddened me. So look for a trip to St. Louis when I become the new me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters