Friday, July 22, 2005

Scales

So I've been told to not pay attention to the scales. It is tough because I want to be reassured that I am making progress. Granted the progress that I make is going to happen regardless of what the scale says. Now though I am no long doing my summer job and I am back to the regular grind at my normal school. I don't think that this school has a professional scale for me to use every so often. I really do enjoy tapping that little thingy downward to make it level out. Especially when I get to tap it lower than where it was the previous time that I hopped on the scale.

I think that with me getting back to my normal schedule I will be losing more weight. My reasoning for this is that I have to be at work at 7am as opposed to 10am. I am up earlier, this causes me to have to have breakfast earlier and thus jump starting my metabolism earlier too. I had previously taken naps in the middle of the day but I am planning on eliminating this bad habit. Since I have not taken a nap in the middle of the day since about May. The tough part is going to be coming home in the morning and not eating anything until my actual lunch time which is at about 11:30-noon.

I may start eating a bigger breakfast. I never was a breakfast person unless out on a vacation or it was a special occassion. So eating anything at all before I go to work is a big deal. I usually just have a banana and a big glass of milk or OJ (depending on my mood). I just eat enough to get my body and metabolism going. Since I am getting up earlier I have more time that I am burning off calories so I may be able to afford to eat a larger breakfast now.

I am working the door down at the bar this evening. Everyone should come down and see me. It is freaking hot outside and I know that a Frozen Vodka Lemonade sounds mighty tastey and refreshing right about now. So if I'm not enough to draw you down to the bar then maybe the drinks will. If the drinks don't appeal to you then hopefully I do. If it is neither then you are S.O.L.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters