Wednesday, July 20, 2005

In the name of all that is

So today I went into the little employee bathroom that has a professional scale. I hopped on. And I was like whoa! I weighed 5 pounds more than yesterday. I'm thinking, no way, this cannot be right. So I think, well, I did weigh myself in my birthday suit. So with the door locked I stripped down to my skivvies. I hopped back on and weighed exactly the same as yesterday. I'm happy about that but then pissed at the realization that my clothing all together weighs 5 freaking pounds. That is a lot for clothing right? I would think so at least. Oh well, at least now when I weigh myself I know to subtract about 4 to 5 pounds.

1 Comments:

At Thursday, July 21, 2005 8:15:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't feel bad. I am pretty sure they usually say to subtract 5 lbs for clothes when you are weighing yourself.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters