Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Finally!

Oh boy, I have finally done it.

I went and worked out at FitClub today with Phil. I did a little low impact bicycle and a little tred mill. I don't want to hurt my foot more so I am trying not to stress it out too much but I did enough to raise the heart rate and get a sweat going.

Also while I was there I finally scheduled my free Fitness Assessment with one of their personal trainers. Which is tomorrow at 11am. That should be fun. I have done this before the first time that I joined FitClub. I remember that they show me how to use the machines and such and also weigh me and show me how much body fat and muscle mass that I have.

I'm so stoked. I can feel the pounds falling off faster already! WAHOO!

Yay! For the healthy way!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters