Tuesday, August 02, 2005

August already? Sheesh...

So, it is August. I cannot believe it. This year of my life is just flying by. I guess that will happen when you work a real job and it occupies most of your day.


I am still trying to get myself to go to the gym. You would think with the amount of will power I have had towards eating healthily would spill over into working out but as of right now it has not. At the moment I plan on working out in about 45 minutes. I'll let you know how that goes.


I went and saw Charlie and the Chocolate Factory last night with Nattie. That was freaking awesome. What a trip that was. Weird but good.

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, August 03, 2005 11:36:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ky - did you see Wedding crashers yet?

 
At Wednesday, August 03, 2005 12:03:00 PM , Blogger K- said...

Yes, and it was awesome!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters