Sunday, July 31, 2005

This one is on me

Hello readers of my life. How are you today? I'm doing fantastic. Well, I'm a little down about the fact that I have to go back to work in the morning after a wonderful weekend on Current River in the Ozark National Park. Things are going pretty well for me or at least I keep telling myself they are.

As of today I have lost 32 pounds. I am down at the weight of 318 pounds. I'm well on my way. The only thing that I am still sad about is that I don't physically see the results. You would think that 32 pounds would be very visible but alas I guess it is not because I started at such a high weight. I know that if anyone I personally knew lost 32 pounds it would be obvious. There is always an exception, Me. Anyway, I forsee a bright future of me losing all of my weight that I have set out to lose. Again, I have a huge goal weight and it isn't going to happen over night, I know this, but my goal is 200 pounds or less if possible. I think that 200 would be ideal for me with my build. But when I get there and it seems like I could go further then all the further I will go, but that decision will be dealt with when I get there in the soon to be future. Even with not seeing the results physically, I am very happy with how well I have done. This is without much exercise too. My foot is almost completely better and I expect to get going on the brisk walking schedule that I have in mind and getting back to FitClub and fulfill my end of the membership by actually going!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters