Monday, November 07, 2005

Death becomes it

So my computer, my old rebuilt compaq, took a turn for the worst. That blasted storm over the weekend I think fried the circuits. It will try to boot up and sounds like a skipping disc which I think is the hard drive, then it does this for about a minute and then it will shut down. Sometimes it does other things but still doesn't boot up all the way. My diagnosis is to start saving for a kick ass computer. I miss her already. Lucky for me with living at home and all, my parents still have the family computer so I can use that like I used to. But it won't be the same, no more chatting from bed or playing games from bed. I'm going to see if Mr. Shoo could take a look at it sometime. But it isn't a real pressing matter. I just miss it...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters