Thursday, November 03, 2005

Don't let the MAN get you down.

I plan on partying hard this weekend. Yeah, I'm planning in advance. According to my sister I sound like a underage highschooler when I say I'm going to get drunk. I've been pretty stressed lately and I really need to blow off some steam. Some things have been getting me down. Just every day kind of BS. Things I'm sure we all suffer from. But I asked Josh to work the door for me on Friday and he was already working Saturday, so that means that I have the whole weekend to just let loose. The only obligation I have is the wedding that I am going to and THAT is a Fun obligation and I am really looking forward to that. I plan on taking the parent's digital so expect some photos from that... well maybe. I might not. I try not to mix work life with the blog world. But we will see. I think I will take it out with me on Friday though, so I will hopefully have something current to put up.

These are photos of me when I went to Jamaica for my senior trip with a group of friends. I had myself a Cuban Cigar which knocked me on my rearend and I actually did chug some of that Jamaican Rum. Only because we were led to believe that we were unable to bring it back with us because we were under 21 at the time. 18 to be exact.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters