Friday, November 04, 2005

Fun Night

Whoever did not come out last night missed a good time. I hung out at Browns for a while to blow off some steam. Yesterday up until I went out was pretty crappy. I got over it... BUT! I did remember to take the digital out with me. I'm just going to put the pictures up for now. If I have time I will add captions.

Tonight is going to hopefully be an even "funner" night. Going to an improv show at the Arts Center downtown featuring our very own, Andy Lee. Then Shoo, Ed, and I are going to kick it! WOOOO! Give me a call ladies, I should be in rare form. wink wink.














































3 Comments:

At Monday, November 07, 2005 12:17:00 AM , Blogger gotshoo.com said...

K, you should take a look at Flickr. Really easy to use. And its compatible with Blogger. You can post through Flickr to your blog.

 
At Monday, November 07, 2005 8:47:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I personally don't feel like using a seperate website to post my pictures to my blog website. It is more efficient and convenient to have it through Blogger. Thanks for the suggestion again though...

K-

 
At Monday, November 07, 2005 12:31:00 PM , Blogger K- said...

Ha! Well, he is trying to be a Philly replacement for Ed and me. So he has been working on his trash stash.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters