Monday, October 31, 2005

Party Animal

Man! I have been partying alot lately. Having a great time too. Last week I went out every night. Actually Sunday through Sunday. Ha! But I only imbibed on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. I've been trying to cut back and save it for just the weekends. It is more special that way too. I've been hitting up the 3 o'clocks again. That's fun. For a long while there I had no desire to go to them. I was usually too tired but I have gotten into this wonderful thing called COFFEE. No I'm not a girlie man and drink those frappa crappies. I drink my coffee hot and black. No sugar and no cream. But I have this HUGE mug that I got from my buddy Crow for my birthday back in June and it holds about Four 8oz cups. I fill that up and the coffee pot is nearly depleeted. I usually have 2 "cups" a day. Good thing I'm not like Sterno, I am not jumping off of the walls after I finish the wonderful beverages.

So the wedding thing isn't looking so hot. My date had things come up and is now unable to join me. I guess I may just go stag. I do wish she would have gone with me.

I am going to attempt to put a picture in my blog. I've got a few on my computer from my dad's digital that I borrow every so often. Let's see how this goes.

A self picture of well... ME!

8 Comments:

At Monday, October 31, 2005 1:28:00 PM , Blogger TTJ said...

Hey there! You be sure to get in enough party for both of us... I'm on party hiatus indefinitely.

 
At Monday, October 31, 2005 6:50:00 PM , Blogger K- said...

Why is that? If I may ask?

 
At Tuesday, November 01, 2005 10:10:00 PM , Blogger TTJ said...

Sheesh, guys, I didn't say I'm not drinking; I just said I'm cutting back. I've got work to do, and I've got prelims coming up. Fat, drunk, and stupid is no way for me to get my Ph.D.!

 
At Wednesday, November 02, 2005 9:03:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is one scary picture.

 
At Wednesday, November 02, 2005 10:13:00 AM , Blogger K- said...

TTJ is a smarty pants. And why do people think that my Photo is scary?

 
At Wednesday, November 02, 2005 10:15:00 AM , Blogger K- said...

Also, nice incorporation of a Tommy Boy quote. :) Love it.

 
At Thursday, November 03, 2005 12:49:00 AM , Blogger TTJ said...

I don't think it's a scary picture. I wish my pants were smarter. I like Tommy Boy. :)

 
At Thursday, November 03, 2005 9:49:00 AM , Blogger K- said...

I like it mucho too.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters