Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Shiznit

Forgive me, it has been 9 days since my last confession...

Just Kidding.

So, what have I been doing? Oh man, the question is what have I NOT been doing. HA! I keep pretty busy. Today for instance. I worked, then went to the office, then went to the bank, then drove to 3 seperate places to pay some bills that are due, then I went and visited my grandma at the nursing home and now I am here. I was hoping to maybe lay down and catch a nap but that is not in the cards right now.

My grandma is getting out of the nursing home tomorrow. YAY! I am so happy. I will be able to just walk next door to see her instead of driving all the way out West Washington.

I have a date to the wedding. I finally decided who I would ask to go with me. She said yes. I think that it will be a blast. I'm stoked.

Losing weight hasn't been going well the past few weeks. Well, it has but it hasn't. I have done a good job at maintaining my weight but it just fluctuates up and down. My willpower as of late has not been good. It has been between the 75 and 80 pound mark. I'm hitting it hard for the next 2 weeks in preparation for the wedding on Nov. 5th. I hope to lose a few more pounds and get leaner and meaner.

My parents were out of town again this past weekend. That was fun. I didn't even stay the night at my place on Friday night because we partied afterhours at RD's new apartment. That was a blast. Realized that I was working with a distant relation by marriage. That freaked me out (in a neutral way). Obviously we didn't know each other that well if we didn't recognize each other right away.

Hmmm, what else. Crow and Emily were home a week ago for the weekend. That was fun hanging out with them. I wish he lived closer because he is the closest thing to a brother that I have.

I went and saw North Country last night. I describe it as a chick drama flick and it was damned good. It is about a class act sexual harrasment lawsuit. I say everyone should see it.

Last Monday I saw the movie called Waiting starring Ryan Reynolds (aka Van Wilder). It was freaking hillarious. If you want to see a funny funny movie, see that. It is worth the money, I feel.

I had people over to my place after the bars closed down on Saturday night. That was fun. Pretty laid back as most people were pretty pooped but a good time nonetheless. Mr. Shoo is the only one who stayed and that is probably because he passed out asleep on my couch. I tossed him a few blankets and made sure some pillows were available and then I hit the sack myself.

I just paid some bills today. They kicked my butt. I probably dished out about 300 bucks or so today just in bills. Nearly all of one paycheck. Well, I make a little more than 300 but it never lasts me very long. I am so horrible at saving money. Bills bills bills.

Sorry that I haven't been posting much lately I haven't had much to say. I just figured that I could do this and post everything all at once. This might have to last a few days until I can think of something else to talk about.

Sterno and Jessie both left us for their respective destinations. I hope everything goes as well as they hope. Good luck to both of them. Call me when you visit, both of you!

I hope that people who are reading actually take the time to read through this whole blog entry. I know, it is long.

Mr. Shoo, lay off the McDonalds. Yeah yeah, I know I used to hit it hard, but look where it got me. Fat and Miserable. You don't want to go there. Trust me. Learn from my mistakes folks. I'll try to set a good example. I struggle everyday. I'm only human. I'm no Superman, no matter how much I wish that I was.

That is all for now. Live, Love, Laughter.

3 Comments:

At Tuesday, October 25, 2005 9:24:00 PM , Blogger phillip said...

tell em kyle. you too can achieve your dreams! BEEFCAKE!!!

 
At Wednesday, October 26, 2005 12:06:00 AM , Blogger gotshoo.com said...

I will stop after I win the Million dollars

 
At Friday, October 28, 2005 4:42:00 PM , Blogger TTJ said...

Hey! You posted! That's cool :) See you around!

(Yeah, it's the end of the week...I can't come up with anything more intelligent to say right now, but I did read your whole entry.)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters