Saturday, December 24, 2005

Merry Christmas!

Well, my Christmas is nearly coming to a close. When I wake up in the morning it will be a Christmas breakfast and then the sisters are off and family time is over. I had a wonderful time. I love being with the whole family together. I got some great gifts. I can make my own beer now! Yay!

Well, I am off to watch some of the Christmas Story marathon. The whole family just watched ELF together. We did that last year too. I think we may have a new tradition starting and I like it! Everyone has went to bed though and I am wide awake and left to watch the marathon by myself.

I hope everyone has a super wonderful relaxing Christmas!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters