Monday, December 19, 2005

Not much better

Today I'm not doing much better. I woke up feeling alright. I've felt better but not good. Well enough to go to work in the morning. Well, I'm there. Doing the usual morning. I have one child tell me that I look yellow. I'm like, oh great. I decide to have 1, just one little goodie in the copy room. Immediately the heartburn flares back to near full force. So I call the surgeon and request a prescription for a heartburn med. I finally have them call me back a few minutes ago and my mom is going to get it for me. I feel like complete and utter crap. I can't breathe very well either. I think that my hernia is pressing up towards my lungs now or something cause if I take a deep breath it hurts and I can't breathe any deeper. So here I sit, in burning pain, unable to breathe deeply. I have taken the afternoon off so I will be sitting here at home trying to cope with this. I am trying to only eat "mild" foods, like soda crackers and jello.

2 Comments:

At Monday, December 19, 2005 1:14:00 PM , Blogger D e s i g n Girl said...

If it's any consolation, I told Mark he looked yellow earlier today too (he is getting over the flu). :) Hope you feel better soon!

 
At Monday, December 19, 2005 1:18:00 PM , Blogger K- said...

Yeah, good to know I'm not the only one. I've never been told I look yellow before though. I hope that I feel better soon too. The pharmacy was too busy to have the heartburn prescription filled yet when my mom went there so she is going back shortly.

Tell Mark I hope he feels better.

I'm about to settle down and read some Harry Potter 4.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters