Monday, December 19, 2005

a few pounds...

So I'm expecting to lose a few more pounds in the next 2 weeks or so. Biggest reason for this is that the heartburn issue is out of control. I can't be experiencing that crap every time that I eat something rich. So I'm toning down the splurging which I need to do anyway. But yeah, I'd like to lose a few more pounds before my surgery which is in 1 week and 12 hours from right now. Then I figure my appetite will be lost after the surgery like it was last time, at least for a few days. I remember, a cup of broth and I was full. I couldn't believe it but it actually happened.

Also, I don't know if I will be up for anything but are there New Years Eve parties planned? I haven't heard of anything yet. If there are get togethers in the works, pass with good word my way. Thanks in advance.

1 Comments:

At Tuesday, December 20, 2005 11:23:00 AM , Blogger the good time girl said...

the heartburn and surgery diet...never thought of that one...hmm. kidding. good luck with the weight loss, k. you've been doing a good job.
my friend meghan's having a party, but i don't know what the game plan is. i'll make sure to let you know what comes up.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters