Friday, February 24, 2006

Things are looking up.

So, I've been feeling much better. The healing process from all of my surgeries seems to be finalizing. I've gotten back to eating better. Still not totally there yet but I'm doing well. Exercise is what I really need to get back to. I'm going to be going back to FitClub very soon and start up a walking/weight lifting program for myself. I'm going to get buff folks. I'm naturally pretty strong just by being a big guy but I want to increase that strength and that will help burn calories also.

This weekend should be a pretty exciting weekend for me. I'm working the door tonight down at DH Browns. Then tomorrow night I am doing a trivia night that benefits the Children's Miracle Network. Afterwards I probably will head down to the bar. Not sure on that one.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters