Friday, April 21, 2006

Life had just begun

So I haven't really had much to say in the last few days. Good things have happened, Not good things have happened, and things not happening have happened. I've been out every night this week... Yeah, another one of those weeks. I work tonight at the bar. As of right now I'm just wanting to chill. Which I will get some chill time in before the bar but then it will be off to check IDs for the rest of the night. Maybe people will come and visit me. It always makes my night go smoother when I've got company.

Saturday I don't really have plans. I think I remember something about a bar in Sherman with people but I will have to ask around to verify that.

Sunday is the big day. I am going to my first MLB game of the season. Cubs vs Cards at Busch stadium. I'm so stoked. It's going to be so much fun.

That's about it for me. Sorry, I'm not more exciting but I'm doing more internal pondering than external at the moment.

2 Comments:

At Saturday, April 22, 2006 9:43:00 AM , Blogger the good time girl said...

it was good hanging out with you, k. sorry i rushed off. long story.

 
At Saturday, April 22, 2006 11:11:00 AM , Blogger K- said...

You had said you were leaving soon anyway. I just figured it was time to go but you don't have to appologize. It was good hanging out with you too, gtg.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters