Saturday, April 15, 2006

There must be an angel with a smile on her face

Boy oh boy. I'm feeling pretty good right now. Thank goodness. I think that I may have nipped it in the bud.

Last night was pretty good. A few friends came by the bar and hung out with me for a while. I ended up going to Mojos for a little while after work. I hadn't intended on it because I wanted to head to bed but you know me, Mr. Social.

Today should prove to be a fun day and I'm looking forward to it. I've already been up and finishing up my cleaning. Then I'm going to S.View Park to cook out with friends and maybe play some volleyball.

Then I'll probably come home and hang out with the family for a bit because I'm expecting my sisters home today.

Then I'm heading to Merf's birthday party. Hopefully my buddy Nick can make it, cause I think this will be a great time.

TEAM K from the 2006 Barstool Open

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters