Saturday, April 22, 2006

You were fashionably sensitive, but too cool to care

So I got a wake up call this morning... I say it over and over and over again, on the weekend don't call before noon until I preface that I will be up and expecting your call. I mean, I like ya, but I love my sleep. Yes, I neglect it but the weekend is my time to just sleeeeeeeeeep.

So far today has been a lazy day. Laying around. The Cubs have just started, no score yet but I've got a good feeling about today's game. I'm about to go watch the game over at Patsche's place. Usually mucho fun-o over there.

Tonight I don't have big plans. Although I think that today is Monica's birthday. So I may be doing something with that.

Happy Birthday Monica!

2 Comments:

At Saturday, April 22, 2006 2:15:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the birthday wishes Kyle...heading to Sherman this evening for some birthday fun!

 
At Saturday, April 22, 2006 7:30:00 PM , Blogger the good time girl said...

oh, k. how wrong you were...

4-1? cardinals?

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters