Wednesday, May 17, 2006

Fit For Life

I am so unpredictable. Not really. I can predict that I may try to be unpredictable. But YES!, I have gotten back into walking/jogging. THANK GOD! And not a moment too soon. I went for a walk/jog with Kirsten last night. That was great. I really needed the jump start and on short notice she said yes to joining me. That means a lot to me. And during my break today I just went for a good steady walk. It feels great. Isn't it weird how when you exercise you think, this isn't that bad and you feel great afterwards but when you slack off and haven't done it in a while it becomes more and more intimidating and you get more and more lazy and it just doesn't end up happening no matter how much you know you need to. It is a vicious cycle of laziness causing laziness. Being depressed doesn't help the cause either. Anywho, I hope to be walking/jogging more often now. I did it during the day today because I have Young Adult Group this evening after work and I wouldn't have as much time to fit it in. Oh, btw, it is FREAKIN GORGEOUS outside! WOW! 75 degrees and sunny and no humidity to speak of, I love it! My kind of weather right there.

1 Comments:

At Saturday, May 20, 2006 12:01:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on getting back out there Kyle. Just wanted to let you know that I checked on my books at home and I do not have the Intro Book anymore but I do have the technology one that you are welcome to borrow for the fall.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters