Monday, May 08, 2006

I gotta get out of this town, if it's the last thing I ever do

Today sucked. Work dragged. My break was okay, had lunch with Shoo and then hung out with Amanda and Erica for a little bit and they headed home and relaxed for a bit. After work not much to speak of, dinner with the parents then I went to Moho's to watch the game and drink some water and play some pinball. Ran into Ed and Robyn. Then I headed home because I'm tired and not in the mood.

I think I'm burnt out without doing the things necessary to be a burn out. I'm not happy. I'm doing my best to put on a happy face.

My parents are worried about me. They keep expressing concern but it is mainly over me going to school full time. Who would have thought but they are claiming they know me better than I know myself. Maybe they do. Maybe I can prove I'm not a screw up. I know many people would argue that statement but it is in the eye of the beholder and depends on the area in which you are arguing.

I'm out. Peace.

2 Comments:

At Tuesday, May 09, 2006 8:15:00 AM , Blogger gotshoo.com said...

K, I am back on the exercise thing. We should take a walk through Washington Park and 'check-out' the 'nature'...

 
At Tuesday, May 09, 2006 11:03:00 AM , Blogger K- said...

I'm practically the only one out of my friends who still has about 2 years of college left.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters