Sunday, July 23, 2006

The feeling that its all a lot of oysters, but no pearls

I had my first irate customer last night. As he was leaving he said "F*&^ You!" I was like, um okay, right. Actually I said sorry. If you want the story, ask me in person. It's not an awesome one or anything but I'll share if you are interested.

Hung out at Moho's last night after work. I actually got out at a really decent time. I was happy. Found my spot on the couch at Moho's and I was good to go. What's great is that I chill and people come and go, the spots next to me are always available to friends, and especially to the ladies.

I do actually really enjoy being out late at night and not drinking. Well, not all the time but sometimes it is really interesting. For the main reason that everyone else is highly intoxicated and I am sober as can be. Some find this annoying, and I see your point of view but at the same time if you embrace it and use that time to observe the drunkies then you may have a good time. I always find myself laughing to myself about most things that are going on.

I hung out with RD, Ed, Monica, Josh, Andy, Grace, and others. Those are the ones that took time and sat over by me at the couch. Other people were there that I knew but were up and mingling more. The band was pretty good. All covers and I usually prefer a coverband if I am not going to be able to have conversations with people then I like to be able to sing along to the music.

Today I'm actually going to see a movie. I don't plan on spending money though. I have a movie money still left over from my birthday and I plan on using that. Yay for being broke.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters