Saturday, July 22, 2006

Keep it locked up inside don’t talk about it

As I get older I learn more things, obviously. Most people don't care about other people. They act like they care because it looks good on the resume of life but they are just doing it so that they can put it on this so-called life resume.

I worked job #2 tonight. It was lowkey. A few people came out but didn't stay long or if they did they didn't hang out with me.

I think that I have some of the better conversations with people who barely know me. Probably because they don't have preconceived notions of who I am supposed to be.

I think of laying it out every so often and then S happens and then I'm glad that I didn't.

A sure thing is not really a sure thing. Whether it be jobs, life, or love. Life is too unpredictable to be a sure thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters