Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Sheeooot

I told myself that I would go to bed early tonight. It didn't happen.

Celebrated D's birthday this evening. Good time it was.

LJ came out. Haven't seen her in a long time.

So far I'm holding up. I am super busy anymore. I've already got people worrying that I will run myself ragged. I think I can handle it.

Presented and turned in my portfolio this morning. I hope I get a decent grade on it. I know there is more I could have done to make it better. Time got the best of me on that.

I don't have much else to say. Not much else is on my mind. I'm just ready for this week to be over.

Another busy busy day tomorrow.

Molly and her D.H. Brown's birthday poster.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters