Sunday, August 27, 2006

Itsa overdue

Well people, I guess it is overdue. A picture post. Even though I am super super busy what with 3 jobs and 2 college classes and other interests, I do manage to have a little fun. Phil and I had one last hurrah with Ed and Amanda before they move up to Chicago this coming Saturday. The 4 of us went to the Cubs vs. Cardinals game on Friday night down in Saint Louis at the New Busch Stadium. It was a blast. The Cubs lost unfortunatly but that doesn't mean that K can't have a good time. Seeing as how my camera can only hold about 30 photos due to it's small factory memory card, I had to pick and choose photos as new photo ops arose. We met up with Shoo, GTG, Wilsie, and Lori at a bar afterwards. Then the 4 of us tried to get all of them to go to a cheaper, less crowded, and more fun bar but all declined. We still headed over there and that place was a blast. The bartenders were superfriendly and the patrons, well, they knew how to party.
AHHHH!

Philly rubbing my head, must be why the Cards won...

Reactions to a botched play

I am a giant!

Philly, wondering why he is sitting by me.

Ah yes, the beverages.

Still wondering...

Oh Philly, either you just woke up or... well, something illegal. Jk.

The 4 of us. Ed ducked just enough to fit himself into my group self portrait.

Realizing that I didn't smile in the photo above, attempted another one but Ed was the only one paying attention.

Holy Graphics Batman!

Probably discussing a play that occurred. Or talking about So

Cheese!

I think that this one speaks for itself.

Where's Shoodo? A guestimated photo of where Shoodo is in the crowd. Can you find him? And his cane, magic scroll, and canteen?

Cards fans, happy about the win.

Blondie and Baldie, that Cubs fans representing the other 50% of the group.

Alien Versus Predator

The "oh well, I lost but had a great time" photo

New Busch at night, see the Arch?

Super excited Lori!

Philly, ready for another beverage.

Gtg and Mr. Shoo, why does he always have to do that? Such a rebel.


Photo Removed by request



I'm super, thanks for asking!

Oh! Oh! What's that? Me with a tasty beverage? Why yes indeedy!

The cheaper, less crowded bar we went to. Yeah, that's what I thought.

The ride home...

And I'm spent.

6 Comments:

At Sunday, August 27, 2006 9:04:00 PM , Blogger the good time girl said...

brown's doesn't count as a job, k.

nice pictures though. none too embarassing...

 
At Monday, August 28, 2006 1:00:00 AM , Blogger K- said...

I say this over and over. I'm on a schedule, I get taxes taken out (every so often), I'm required to be present for a certain amount of time, I'm on the phone tree list, If I don't want to work I have to ask off. That sounds like a job to me...

You don't count it as a job? I guess Browns has no employees.

 
At Monday, August 28, 2006 1:00:00 PM , Blogger gotshoo.com said...

Why do you put photos up of me like this?

Just means I got to upload my whole section of Stillwagon botched photos.

 
At Monday, August 28, 2006 1:25:00 PM , Blogger K- said...

Mels- Thanks!

Shoo- Why do you flick off a perfectly good photo? I didn't know that when I say, hey Shoo! and have the camera up to take a photo that automatically means that you flip the bird. Maybe try a thumbs up? People don't do that nearly enough, be a trend setter. Everyone flips the bird anymore.

 
At Monday, August 28, 2006 1:50:00 PM , Blogger gotshoo.com said...

K - I was in the middle of a discussion with Sarah at that moment. I didn't want to have my picture taken.

Does it really look like we are posing?

Yes, I have snapped a few of people who really didn't want their photo taken too.

Please take this photo down. You have plenty more.

 
At Monday, August 28, 2006 1:55:00 PM , Blogger K- said...

Shoo- Consider it done.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters