Thursday, August 17, 2006

Work work work

Well, I work quite a bit over the next 4 days. Each night I will be working. It helps pay the bills. Looking forward to next week, I get paid at all my jobs. I should be able to take care of some things then without putting a damper on my own finances. If I am able to make it to the fair this year, then it would probably be Saturday or Sunday during the day since that is my only free time before the end. This has been a big week. Things are well. That's all I got. Oh, I'll be at DH Brown's Friday evening as per usual.

1 Comments:

At Friday, August 18, 2006 2:26:00 AM , Blogger K- said...

Awww, thanks Mels. I appreciate your proud-ness of me. I've got my nose to the grindstone, that's for sure.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters