Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Big News!

(for me)

Well, I realized today that I wasn't going to be getting my grade in the mail from LLCC for my summer class. They do their grades online now. So I went to the website to set up my LLCC online account, I figure it is about time anyway. I get it all ready then I click the grades link. I then click the summer 2006 link. Then LOW AND BEHOLD, I see it. Something that I haven't seen in a while. I got a BIG FAT A for my summer class Introduction to Teacher Education. I was so happy that I went out and celebrated by having a few waters down at the bar. I even sang a kareoke song over at Moho's next door. It is confirmed that I sound like crap when it is just me singing(shh, don't tell). I still believe that I sound awesome when I'm singing along with the actual artist. Anywho, I'm pretty stoked about that.

4 Comments:

At Tuesday, August 15, 2006 11:42:00 AM , Blogger Amanda said...

Of course you got an A! Yay! Good for you, sweetie.

(grades are usually up around a week/week-and-a-half after the semester, I believe....fyi for fall!)

 
At Tuesday, August 15, 2006 5:06:00 PM , Blogger JD said...

Congrats Kyle! You'll get an A in your next class, too!

 
At Tuesday, August 15, 2006 5:12:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so proud of you! (and singing kareoke? I'm sorry I missed that!!) Have fun tomorrow, I want all the details!

 
At Wednesday, August 16, 2006 11:05:00 AM , Blogger gotshoo.com said...

Awesome! Keep up the good work.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters