Friday, August 04, 2006

Temptation

I stopped by my night job today to pick up a paycheck. I come to find out that we are having a previously viewed DVD sale where certain ones are 5 for 20 bucks. YEAH! 4 bucks per DVD. I'm like WHOA. Granted they are not the superduper deluxe editions but still, if you want a movie solely based on the movie this is for you. So, my suggestion, come in when I am working if you want to purchase some of these really cheap DVDs and purchase them through me. I'm so tempted to buy a few myself, I keep having an arguement with myself. I'm thinking, it's only 20 bucks and I get 5 DVDs, but then I think, I can't spend any money right now. Plus I can rent for free.

Also, I love making money. Just knowing that I am actually accumulating something makes me happy. Sick of living paycheck to paycheck. Getting paid is the best.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters