Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Casa De Shoo

I went and visited Senor Shoo at his new place today. Very nice.


The Little Shoo taking a break from painting.


I can see the parties(get-togethers) now. I recommend washers and horseshoes.


The life of the party, Mr. Weber. He appears to be resting.


Are you trying to squeeze a few inches in on me?


The dungeon de casa. Prefurnishing, I suggest a foam party!


The preinstalled workbench. Upgrades to follow.


Your reflectors work. This has been a PSA.


My dad's reaction upon hearing that Shoo bought a house...

5 Comments:

At Thursday, August 03, 2006 8:46:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like the photo stories... pretty funny...

 
At Thursday, August 03, 2006 11:28:00 AM , Blogger K- said...

You've been helping Shoo paint?

 
At Thursday, August 03, 2006 11:29:00 AM , Blogger K- said...

Thank you Anon

 
At Thursday, August 03, 2006 4:08:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm all for a Shooey bday party at his house. I will bring miller lite for all to enjoy. And by all, of course, I mean myself...
Great pix K. Cracked me up.

 
At Thursday, August 03, 2006 4:56:00 PM , Blogger JD said...

I especially like the psa and dad's reaction. Very creative!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters