Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Getting over the hump

Well well well, middle of the day on Wednesday already. Where does the time go? This is probably the longest day I've had in a long time. AM work, noon class, PM work, class, then night job. I'm also going on 2.5 hours of sleep because I decided to do some homework last night after I got off from the night job. I hope to lay down for about 20 minutes here in a minute because I won't have anytime until about 1am. Ick. Looking forward to tomorrow. Then working the door at the bar as usual on Friday evening. THEN SLEEPING IN ON SATURDAY! I don't have much else to report. My time is very much occupied and all by important things. I must attempt 20 minutes now so I don't pass out while standing up at work later tonight. Later people!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters