Monday, October 30, 2006

Turn around, bright eyes

I'm feeling better. I had a great day today and probably had the best turnout for wings... ever! Let's see there was Shoo, Daryl, Crow, Em, Phil, Katherine, Katherine's sister and her bf, Josh, Christy, RD, and me! Some were not there at the same time. People came and went, I hung through the whole time from 11:45am until 3:15pm, 3 sets of 10 wings and four 25oz mugs of coors light later, I went home. I have to go to the bank tomorrow because unfortunatly they could not divide up the check... yeah, it was a decent bill. So I decided that since I organized this and got everyone there that if they throw me some cash to cover their part, I would put it on my credit card. That card has been getting a lot of use. Good thing I work my butt off and can swing something like that. But that is why I need to get to the bank and put that money in there before I spend it. Cause if I spend that on other things then it will be like that whole bill was actually mine. You know what I mean?

Oh! Oh! Oh! Who caught the Kick A** Bears game today? That was a main reason that I went to Showme's. They whooped up on San Fran. Tied a franchise record for most points in a first half. Crazy. I realllllly enjoyed that game, just imagine being there with all the fans.

Long week ahead of me again. My only free time is after class on Wednesday night and in the evening on Thursday but I am definately booked on Thursday evening already and more than likely I have plans on Wednesday. Depends on if Lovie wants to see a late movie and what it is.

4 Comments:

At Monday, October 30, 2006 7:55:00 AM , Blogger Amanda said...

Wings doesn't sound lonely to me at all! ;)

You DO get to see us in less than two weeks now, mr!

 
At Monday, October 30, 2006 10:57:00 AM , Blogger K- said...

Yeah, I think it was one of those things where you think it will be one way, then you mention it, then it gets thrown back in your face as the complete opposite. Like life is just saying, "Hahahaha, I'm unpredictable"

 
At Monday, October 30, 2006 2:33:00 PM , Blogger JD said...

I saw the game! Unfortunately, because of my local, the Chiefs fans took over. They won too, so it was a good day to be at Buffalo WildWings!

 
At Tuesday, October 31, 2006 3:21:00 AM , Blogger K- said...

Thanks Jeff!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

FREE hit counter and Internet traffic statistics from freestats.com


Site Counters